Starting with first walking attempts up to endurance gait training, THERA-Trainer e-go is a therapy device which is used for learning to walk and for mobilisation. Weak, fall-prone or partially paralyzed persons are able to train walking dynamically in a safe training position.
Special product features:
- Walking takes practice: With the THERA-Trainer e-go effected persons and patients walk over the ground (floor) in a secure environment.
- Variable therapy goals: THERA-Trainer e-go is the ideal training partner for improving gait quality and walking safety as well as for increasing walking speed and distance.
- High safety: Allows "real" walking in a fall-protected environment.
- Easily sanitizable: Smooth surfaces enable a thorough wipe disinfection.
- Adjustable without tools: Easily and individually adjustable to every user.
Tip for facilities
This THERA-Trainer can be part of your THERA-Trainer Complete Solution.
|THERA-Trainer e-go 526||The innovation in gait training||learn more|