Intuitive, motivating, versatile
THERA-soft is a therapy and documentation software especially developed for THERA-Trainers of the product lines Cycling and Standing & Balancing. Depending on the setting of the treatment and the therapeutic goal, in combination with a THERA-Trainer the software provides numerous biofeedback illustrations and movement exercises that specifically support relearning motor skills and motivate patients to train with joy.
An embedded patient database permits training control and the planning of interventions patient-focused as well as a detailed analysis and training evaluation during the course of treatment.
Check here whether your Cycling device is compatible with the THERA-soft.
- task-orientated approach
- high repetition
- training at the performance limit
- targeted feedback
- external task focus
Exact training control
- feedback-controlled training
- versatile therapy games
- concrete, challenging targets
- documentation and evaluation
- playful stimulation for neuroplastic changes
- motivates patients to improve their motor skills
- communicative exchange with other persons
A winning combination
Group training provides additional motivation and is more fun. The group biofeedback option allows up to four users to exercise simultaneously in front of a large screen – either with or in competition with each other. The user can decide whether they want to exercise alone or with others in a group.
The group biofeedback option for THERA-Trainers combines the advantages of group therapy with important concepts in learning theory.
- Repetitive training at high intensity leads to more successful training
- Taskoriented training increases training motivation
- Biofeedback provides targeted feedback of training performance for patient and therapist
- Group therapy promotes and indeed requires interaction between those affected and therefore social interaction
Take the THERA-Trainer helicopter for a ride: Your task is to move the helicopter up or down by adjusting the speed and to nudge around the balloon. You'll be surprised how much fun it is to exercise with this biofeedback – and you won’t even notice that this is excellent endurance training. Who doesn't enjoy biking through the hills? The biofeedback option »Bike tour« is a therapy exercise in which several people move through a landscape by pedalling quickly or slowly as required.