- Balance - disorders and evidence-based therapy
- Less fear of falling!
- Motor therapy for multiple sclerosis - Part 3
- Acoustic balance training
- Need Assistance
- Motor therapy for multiple sclerosis - Part 2
- Circuit class therapy improves mobility after stroke
- The Gait Lab
- Cycling for walking after stroke
- Electromechanical gait therapy from the physiotherapist’s perspective
- Modern gait rehabilitation - Practise walking by walking
- University geriatric medicine at Felix Platter Hospital
- Putting hybrid gait trainers to the test
- What keeps us balanced?
- Motor therapy for multiple sclerosis
- Intensive continuous therapy for paraplegia
- From evidence to clinical practice
- The THERA concept assessment
- It’s all about nerves! Neuroplasticity and motor learning
- Interview: Effective training of postural control
- The Borg-Scale: How strenuous should it be?
- Device-based therapy – but how?
- Changes bring a new view of the world
- Interview: Ensuring research reaches the patient
- Interview: Development close to the customer
- Therapy for severely-affected patients
- The neurological patient
- Device-based balance training for people with apoplexy
- Effective balance training in rehabilitation